20) How do you know me?
- I met you at school. I think you were in my speech class like freshman year? then my Algebra 2 class Sophmore year, but we never talked till this year, now that you're in my animal science class, lol.
19) What is one childhood memory you think about a lot?
- When my cat Chauncey passed away. i think i was like 5.
18) If money was not a problem, what would you be doing next Summer?
- uh, i'd be buying a horse and taking care of and training it all summer, probably.
17) What is your oldest memory?
- Idk if this is my oldest memory, but it's pretty old. I think I was like 2 or 3 and I remember when my parents brought home our dog Cassie as a puppy.
16) What is your all-time favorite movie and why?
- Ugh, that's a hard question. To be honest I have so many favorite movies from Disney to cheesy horror flicks. It'd be damn near impossible to pick just one.
15) What is one of your favorite nicknames? Who gave it to you & why?
- Bri is my favorite nickname. My full name is Briana, but my parents have called me Bri since I was born.
14) Is there any food that you absolutely refuse to touch? Any reason?
- I'm open to trying pretty much any food, I guess.
13) If you get multicolored candies, what color do you usually eat first?
- Green or pink, cause they're usually apple and watermelon flavored.
12) When was the last time you finished a book?
- Last week. I finished A Storm of Swords.
11) Have you ever tried to write a song?
- Nope. Not unless is was for some stupid history project, lol. My teacher has a fondness for making his students use history terms in acrostic poems and songs >_>
10) Have you ever had a sleep-over with more than ten people?
09) Is there anything you do regularly on the weekends?
- Usually I go to the rodeo. I also s a few of volunteer hours at my work on Saturday mornings. I also feed my snake every Sunday.
08) What was your first e-mail address?
07) What is the cheesiest joke you know?
- Wanna hear a joke about pizza? Never mind, It's too cheesy!
06) What is your favorite season?
- Autumn because of how pretty the trees are and how nice the climate is. Also because it means Halloween and Thanksgiving :3
05) What was the last thing you wrote down?
- Uh, I think it was ideas for christmas presents.
04) How many of your DeviantART friends have you met offline? How do you know them?
- The only dA friends I've met in person are ~r0dents and ~Bleubane I think... Maybe I'm missing someone.
03) Who is/are your oldest friend/s on DeviantART?
- The person I've known the longest is probably *EncounterEthereal I think I've known her for going on 2 years at least. Nearing 3.
02) Who is/are your newest friend/s on DeviantART?
01) What was your favorite childhood game?
- Hide and seek. We used to play with the whole family. I would be on a team with my mom and my brother would be on a team with my dad, and it would get really competitive, lol.